When it comes to weddings, an All Strings for Granted ensemble creates a truly romantic atmosphere. We work closely with couples to help them select the music that will make their day perfect, and can create the best combination of instrumentalists and singers to suit their vision for an unforgettable day.
- Mothers/Grandmothers Entrance: Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring by J.S. Bach
- Wedding Party Entrance: Canon in D by Pachelbel
- Bride Entrance: Trumpet Voluntary by Clarke
- Recessional: La Rejouissance by Handel
All wedding packages include approximately 30 minutes of playing prior to the ceremony as guests are arriving and being seated.
- Violin Solo – $250*
- Violin Duet – $450*
- String Quartet (2 violins, 1 viola, 1 cello) – $850*
All Strings for Granted is happy to travel outside of the Shreveport-Bossier area for an additional fee.
* All prices include a $100 non-refundable deposit.